In order to achieve and take your business to higher levels, you need to improve workforce optimization. What is workforce optimization? It is the compilation of workforce management, quality, and performance using management tools to benefit your business. So how do you do this within your business? Here are a few ways to start:
- Gamification- the use of games and a "fun environment" to create an atmosphere of fun and enthusiasm among workers. Google does this best. They have an environment that resembles a child's fun park. They have free food and amenities for your kids. They play games and run and frolic. And then they work-as hard as they play. If you can capture some of this spirit within your own business, you will be improving your workforce optimization.
- Virtual Technologies- Through the use of the virtual call centers, with a focus on technology and customer service, you can be at the cutting edge of today's world and bring your business into the 21st century.
- Continuous Performance Tools- Employ the use of forecasting software that can predict outcomes in performance based on what workers are doing now, so that you can help them move forward.
- Analytical Tools- The use of online tools, as well as SAAS tools on the job site will help you to analyze the day-to-day specifics of your business so that you can monitor and adjust this as needed to make improvements in your infrastructure.
- Call Center Technologies– One of the most important pieces of this puzzle is having an effective call center where your customers can call and talk one-on-one with a friendly, professional agent. They should be well trained and knowledgeable, with a "CAN DO" attitude about the customer's needs and wants. This can go a long way toward improving your workforce optimization by creating a sense of professionalism through your call center. Having worked in virtual call centers for over two years, I know first-hand about the importance of this premise.
So how do you pull it all together? Combining the best of all of the current tools is not an easy process. Sometimes, it takes an outside source to look at things objectively and define the best course of action. We are experts in looking into the future about what your business needs to move forward, and we know how to recommend the right tools to get the job done.
You can find more WFO tools and white papers.