PCI Compliance Best Practices
Contact centers that handle credit card transactions face considerable risk from compromised customer payment card data. Organizations put themselves in financial peril if they fail to secure payment card data, resulting in monetary penalties and loss of business due to negative publicity. This focused CallCopy white paper provides critical details on how to comply with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) v2.0. Learn how PCI affects call recording applications and how to ensure that your contact center operates in compliance with the PCI DSS. Topics covered include.
• PCI's Impact on Call Recording
• Preventing Sensitive Authentication Data (SAD) from Being Recorded
• Best Practices for Securely Storing Data
• The Use of SSL Encryption to Protect Cardholders
• Best Practices & Recommendations
Plus, read the findings of a PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) who conducted a technical assessment of CallCopy's software.
The CallCopy white paper, PCI Compliance Best Practices, is available on CRMXchange.